Jumat, 24 Oktober 2014

I Love You So Damn

Lagu yang kali ini gue suka
I Love You So Damn

Remember that time
Where you always said good morning , and I smiled at her
I’m happy that time although we have only just friend , we’ve only just friend
You give all the best and I give you all the best
Reff :
Oh God , she’s my everything to me
Sorry I can’t be what you want
Cause I don’t have anything
Everything’s better when she’s gone with his
I’m fell so hurt , I’m so down , I think..
I Love You So Damn

But I felt when I heard you already have a new lover
Why do you give a hope ? why do you said good morning
Why do you said good morning

Every word you said it’s a fucking Bullshit
Back to Reff

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar